Thursday, May 15, 2008

Feministing

So I recently stumbled onto an awesome blog/news page called Feministing.com. It's a great source of information on what's going on in the world and notes current injustices against women. Sigh. It is super depressing though, as it just reinforces how much I hate our society and the injustices it institutionally perpetuates.

I take it for granted that I'm usually so busy all I have time for is making art, eating, sleeping, and work (and some WoW to relieve the stress), and I sometimes put off reading the news because it just pisses me off so much. But I miss the politically-drenched environment of CZ and Cal in general. My classmates are generally so apathetic I want to strangle them.

Anyway, on a better note, I finished with classes this semester, am starting my new job Monday, and am working on cleaning the apartment. finally. Now, time for life.

No comments: