Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Freakshow, 4 Horse(wo)men

The last two assignments for my digital art class were on the theme "4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse" and "Freakshow." These are my two pieces. Additionally, there are 2 sketches I did with green micron pen (and some red!) in my Anatomy class.


So with this first one, I decided to reinterpret the horse(wo)man War as a Nun...the opposite of what you would expect from a walking riot that leaves countries in the middle of a civil war just by walking through it. Although she does turn into an uber-scary badass version when she has to personally get her hands dirty, but I haven't drawn that form yet :P
So this is my freakshow piece...I don't know exactly what he is, but that's his toilet underneath him, if you couldn't figure it out. It still kinda grosses me out when I look at this illustration. Forgot to add his pubes and his "happy" trail...guess I try those out on him.She's not too bad, hands might be a bit small though...
This dude's head is so large even he's pondering it. Well, it could be I messed up on my proportions elsewhere (the hands? someone tell me). Oh well. 2nd semester after all (although I won't be able to use that excuse for long).
It's 5:29am and it's time to sleep. Guess who's in finals?

No comments: