Friday, June 5, 2009

SF Zine fest, Lavel

So Eve and I have been on the job hunt recently...anyone know of anything of interest? We'd especially love to be paid to draw or paint, but any art-related jobs would be swell.

The SF Zine Fest is coming, and I'm in charge of registration, so get over to www.sfzinefest.com and register! We're got an awesome special guest coming, but I'm not sure if it's been released to the public yet, but you'll definitely want to make it out if you're into awesome comics with social messeges.

Also, I'm working on beefing up my portfolio and I've written out a rough outline for my first narrative comic. It'll hopefully be at least the length of a normal comic book, and I'm thinking might be in that size format as well. I'm also working on the script for a second narrative, and perhaps if I get ambitious I'll be able to get them both published at the same time.

For some reason, I've been taken to Googling weird phrases that are generally only relevant to me and Eve, as they are done in silly couple-language. I did figure, however, that if I post them on my blog, and eventually enough people stumble upon it, when I google them in the future, I will find this entry and be happy.

Thus, my self-indulgent post begins:
"I Lavel you!"
"I lavel you panda bear"

Anyway, that is now on the internet and I will let google's spiders do their thing.

No comments: