Saturday, April 10, 2010

Getting through the crap

So it's been a bit of a rough couple of days, but I'm slogging through it, trying to stay positive, and figuring out how to learn from each craptastic event and figure out the next step.

When I lost my wallet on the bus on Tuesday, I foolishly though "Awww shit, bad things come in threes." And thus, it sort of came true. I later checked up and found out that Eve and I didn't make it into Spectrum, and then Friday I got the email saying we didn't get into Renegade SF.
Bummer.

But, someone did finally turn in my wallet, and I picked it up on Friday night, there's always next year for Spectrum, and in all honesty, we really aren't all that "craft" focused, as we are all about the art and stuff (although if I go to Renegade and there are some other poster artists and shit I'm going to be pissed off).

On the good side, I have a wedding to go to today, I'll be seeing some friends I haven't seen in a while, Paper Hat is working on another art show, and we'll be participating in the Fillmore Art Walk, so I guess there isn't a whole lot to complain about.

I've also had a few new business ideas in the past few days, so hopefully I'll get on those and make it happen. Ideally Monkey + Seal will have a bigger and more awesome 2010!

No comments: