Saturday, October 22, 2011

Cthulhu t-shirts

So I just read "At the Mountains of Madness" by H.P. Lovecraft, and decided to re-read some of his other work and got on a Cthulhu kick, and decided to print up some Cthulhu shirts.  So I basically abandoned everything else for a good couple of hours and banged out a new shirt design.

EDIT:  Come check out our "kickstarter" campaign that we're running ourselves over at: http://www.monkeyandseal.com/shop/cthulhu.html for fun videos as well as more swag!

"Cthulhu Fhtagn"

ANYWAY, so I decided to run a super quick pre-sale to see if anyone was interested in actually buying this, so I'm offering it at $16.00 + $3 s/h + tax (US orders only for now, if you're international, email me).  It's Alternative Apparel, so the sizes go from S-3XL (2XL and 3XL are $17, sorry, they charge me more for larger shirts).  The sizing chart is below.  One last thing - the exact color of green might not be 100% matchy-matchy...you know, monitor color calibrations, matching silkscreen inks, etc. etc.


Just FYI, if enough people are into this design over the weekend and order, after I get back the price is going up to $20 + s/h + tax and all that, so get yours before the Monday deadline!



So all shirts ordered by Monday at noon (10/24) will be shipped out on Saturday, 10/29.  I'll be out of the country after that, so any orders made after Monday won't go out until November 16th or so, depending on my jetlag recovery.

No comments: