Friday, February 29, 2008

Illustration HW


I should be working on my Illustration homework (as I work all weekend and I also have to find time to do touch-up work on my still life painting) but the internet has dragged me down yet again. I feel like I can't be productive until 9pm. Ug. Gotta figure out a way to get better working habits.

Anyway, above is the value study done digitally for my last illustration project. Huzzah.

Additionally, my good buddy Patrick from Greyspace has made the first purchase ever from my Etsy sho (thanks again dude) and a nice woman from Canada has made the first purchase by someone I don't know personally. Thanks!

On a side note: now that I sold a button set to someone in Canada, now can I claim I'm an internationally recognized designer/artist?

Anyway, time to start work I guess.

No comments: