Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I need some focus

So my sleep cycle has been seriously messed up this past week due to Spring Break. Also, on Saturday night I ended up falling asleep early, like at around 6pm. I ended up waking up at 10pm, then I stayed up a nice 27 hours through Sunday. I then woke up at 3pm on Monday, slept at 3am Tuesday morning, then fell asleep at 10pm Tues.night. Now, it's 6:38am on Wednesday. I ended up waking up at about 2am, tossing and turning and thinking for 3 hours until 5, when I got up, showered, ate some rice, and have been fucking around on the computer for a while now.

The thing that really gets me is that I was super awake in bed thinking about art, and projects I want to work on, and shit I'm excited about, but once I got my ass up and ready to work on stuff, all my motivation drains out of me and I just want to play Settlers of Catan online for hours on end. Gah!

Anyway, on a good note, I finally got the barebones of Little Yeti up and running, and you can check out my site and my Little yeti blog at www.littleyeticave.com. Woot! Now I just need to fill in all those goddamn filler pagers with some actual content. Sigh. So much to do, yet after I finish posting this instead of editing the zine I need to publish, paint, design my personal website, etc., etc., etc., guess what I'm going to go play?

No comments: