Friday, July 10, 2009

Art school for us?

So Eve and I aren't 100% sure if we're going to be able to go to art school next semester. I think I might be able to take just 2 more classes before I have to drop out. Sooo, I came up with some creative solutions, and decided to peddle my art, my talent, my crap, and my labor (for a certain price). Anyhoo, check out this little site I made to help fund Eve's last year of art school. She's worked so hard to get where she is, it would kill me to have her put off her last year when she's so close to getting the final few classes she needs.

Me on the other hand, well, I've been doing this little very non-traditional paintings (as in, very poor draftsmanship...my inner illustrator/Academy voice speaking) that I LOVE and I'm sort of okay with not taking any more classes. I definitely still want to take a few more, but I'm pretty good. Anyhoo, you can read more on the site. Check it out and buy some stuff!

No comments: