Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Push Up Challenge

So I've decided to take this one hundred push up challenge and just took my test today. I'm sorta weaksauce after the long lapse in physical activity, so I managed 17 before my arms failed. Since I started in the middle of the week, my workout days are going to end up being something like Thursday, Saturday, Monday. Weird.

Anyway, I also finally got some of my new mat board paintings up on the skagawa (skylar-kitagawa) website which is currently acting as Eve's fundraiser site. It's not nearly like anything I was doing before at the Academy, but that's the way things seem to be going these days.

I also made some stationery sets tonight (pirate stationery, to be exact) but I still need to photograph it and get it up on our Etsy site. It will be on sale at the SF Zine Fest (which, by the way, still has tables, so sign up now!)

No comments: