Thursday, June 2, 2011

One Strong Belief

Perhaps I'm just lazy, but I'm fortunately that nearly all my strong beliefs are shared with the people closest to me.  If anything, I'm lucky that my partner and I are on nearly the same wavelength about everything we're passionate about.

Whether it's food politics, art, following your dreams, foreign policy, charity, feminism, whatever, Eve and I roll pretty much the same way.  I don't think that I go out of my way to avoid others that don't share my opinion, but I find that most of my close friends and I tend to share the same beliefs.


The world is powered by passionate people, powerful ideas, and fearless action. What’s one strong belief you possess that isn’t shared by your closest friends or family? What inspires this belief, and what have you done to actively live it?
(Author: Buster Benson)

Eh, kinda a boring post, but you can't win 'em all.

No comments: