Monday, July 4, 2011

Fault and Change

I already know that it's all my fault!  So.  How am I approaching it?  I have to make hard decisions and put in the work that I don't want to do in order to change it.  I have to face my fears, take risks, do whatever it takes to pull through and make my life as awesome as I want it.  It's called taking ownership, and it's time to make it happen by taking small, focused, forward steps towards the goal line.  Let's get to work!


Think of all the things that are not working in your life. That job you don’t like, that relationship that’s not working, those friends that annoy you. Now turn them all on you. Imagine that everything that’s not working in your life, is your fault. How would you approach it? What would you work on to change your life to the state that you want it to be?
(Author: Carlos Miceli)

No comments: