Monday, July 4, 2011

Trust 30 carries on

So while I totally f'd up and got lazy at the end started working on other personal development projects towards the end, I did go back and finish all the Trust 30 topics, and wow, a month went by already?

Anyway, I'm not sure if I'll keep going, but I have learned a lot and hope to start posting more here and in general about life, art, etc. etc.

So for one last trust 30, I'll go with the topic by Seth Godin and talk about something that happened on my birthday.  According to Google search results, not much happened, but the things of note that happened was that Iron Maiden played a show in Texas.  Actually, something a bit more interesting is that Reagan nominated Frederick M. Bernthal to be a member of the Nuclear Regulatory Committee.  I did a quick google search on that guy, but does anyone have any idea of how terrible he was (only based on the fact that Reagan nominated him)??

No comments: